Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Word vomit

Gross, huh?  But I just realized I never posted about our 2nd part of vacation, and of course there's Brooke's birthday party and baptism!

We spent the second part of vacation at Busch Gardens, Tampa.  We were having so much fun, we went back to the park four - yes, 4!! - days.  Brooke LOVED the Sesame Street characters more than I could imagine, and we had so much fun on the water rides and roller coasters. 

On Saturday, we had Brooke's 2nd birthday party.  Guests were us (of course), my parents, and my sister.  There were supposed to be more, but after the ER trip the weekend before, many had to stay home....the theme was Abby Cadabby, and Brooke loved it.  She got lots of great gifts!!!

Sunday, we had her baptism - it was nice, despite not having her godmother with us.  Kelly was sick and stayed at my house, so it was just us and my parents.  Brooke was a little fussy, although she was really super well-behaved during mass beforehand.  She was also so so excited about the water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment