Sunday, June 3, 2012

27 weeks

Today I am 27 weeks, or 7 months, pregnant!!  It also marks the beginning of the third trimester.  In just 12 short weeks, I will be going to the hospital to meet Paige.

I have a ton of stuff to get ready - organizing to be done, cleaning, baby stuff to buy, "big sister" class to take Brooke to, etc. etc.  I've been working on it (very) slowly but surely...getting ready for baby sure is a lot of work!!

This pregnancy has been rough on me.  I'm still having a lot of morning sickness and taking Zofran to try to combat it.....sleep is difficult and very uncomfortable.  I have only gained about 1 lb though, which is amazing, and Paige is growing exactly the way she should be!

My biggest craving?  Blueberry banana nut oatmeal from McDonald's.  Seriously, I can't get enough.  The strange part about that is normally I don't like oatmeal at all.....

Today I started sewing a crib sheet - I decided to try making my own this time around.  With the fabric I had picked, it's not saving me much any money, but it sure is fun and exciting to pick out my own fabrics!!  I can't wait to start purchasing the few big items we need and finish getting everything organized.

Brooke has been doing great with the potty!!  Just before Memorial Day, she apparently decided she was done with Pull-Ups ... she hasn't been wearing them at school or at home and no accidents!!  I haven't taken her to a store, etc., without a pullup on because she doesn't tell me when she needs to go (she just does it) so I want to be sure we're ready for it before I push.  So far, so good though!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about your question. This is my last week of school and it's a full week with SOOOOOOO much to do!

    I'm sure you're so excited to meet Paige! I can't wait to see pictures when she arrives. I'm glad to hear Brooke is doing so well with potty training! :) Such a good girl!

    ReplyDelete