Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Angel!

It was a little over a year ago that I started reading the heart babies blogs.  There were several babies waiting to be born at that time.

On of those was Cohen.  I know I've linked to his page before - I've been so touched by his story and his beauty.

Today is Cohen's first birthday.  He lived for only 12 days.  My heart aches for his family who - although they have shown tremendous grace and courage in the past year - do not have him in their arms.  His parents, Megan and Brent, are very sweet and miss their little boy so very much.  They are pregnant with twins - one boy and one girl.

Please, take a moment today and pray for this young, sweet family.  I cannot imagine what they are going through today. 

Happy Birthday, sweet baby.  Enjoy your day in Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment