Monday, June 6, 2011

Vacation - Disney

We had a blast on our vacation!  We had breakfast at Chef Mickey's, dinner at the Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends, spent a day at Hollywood Studios, a day at Epcot, and two days at Magic Kingdom.

Brooke had an absolute blast at the parks.  She wasn't real sure of the characters - in fact, the closest she would get was to give a high 5.  The highlight for her was riding the "choo choo train" (aka the tram) from the parking lot to the park entrance.  She also loved riding the ferry at Magic Kingdom!

I love Disney, and this trip was no different.  We spent Monday with my sister in law, her husband, and our nephew Ethan and niece Megan.

Monday was also exciting because I finally got to meet a good friend of mine, Jen!  I met Jen on the What to Expect message boards when we were pregnant - so it's been nearly 3 years since we started talking!  She, her husband, and their little boy (who is just about 2 weeks older than Brooke) met us at Magic Kingdom.  Unfortunately, it was only for about half an hour, but we had a great time meeting them and cannot wait to see them again!

Wednesday, we left Disney and headed to Tampa to our next stop - but I think I'll save that for a later post.

Pictures will be coming soon on my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment