Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween fun!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I love costumes, parades, trick or treating - all of it!  It's even more fun now, with a child to dress up.

Last night was Harvest Night at Brooke's daycare.  The theme was "Once Upon a Harvest," and each classroom was decorated based on a book.  Brooke's classroom was Chicka Chicka, Boom Boom - one was Clifford, one was the Grinch (yay!), 5 Little Monkeys, etc., etc.  Brooke had a blast going from classroom to classroom giving hugs, getting candy, and playing games with her little friends - and we had a great time swinging and playing on the playground.

I'm sure everyone's seen this on Facebook already but, without further ado, may I present to you.....BIG BIRD!!!




Today, we went trick-or-treating at the local mall, and Brooke got more candy!!  She loves Halloween too, and she keeps asking to put her costume on.  I love my girl!

1 comment: