Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MIA

Looks like I've been missing for far too long.  I don't even know where to begin.

October 1st, we moved into our new apartment.  We love it!  Brooke and I are so much happier being closer to work/school, and the hubby is just happy to be in this area.  We're still working on getting everything together.

I have LOTS of DIY/crafty projects going on right now, alone and with Brooke!  I love crafting/sewing, and I'm planning on making some Christmas gifts this year, too!  Right now, I'm finishing up my "autumn" themed coasters, then I'll be making some Christmas coasters, then coasters for the rest of the year.  Then there's throw pillows, wall hangings, and more!  Watch for lots of posts about my projects ;-)

Brooke took a trial ballet/tap class yesterday. She says it was fun and she liked it, but she doesn't want to go back.  We'll see what happens with that.

Now that we're slowly getting settled, I'm hoping to post more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment