Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Much better

I've been feeling much better since the weekend.

I spent Saturday and Sunday with family, which is always the cure-all for me. On Saturday, Brooke and I went to the Grand Beach Hotel on Miami Beach to visit with Jim's sister, Heather, her husband, Ron, and their kids, Ethan (5) and Megan (4). Heather wasn't feeling well, so Ron and I took the kids for dinner and then swimming in the pool.

On Sunday, we had the kids' pictures taken together at Penney's, had lunch at the mall, and then headed back to the hotel. We took Brooke to the beach for the first time, and then hit the pool again.

Brooke is my little fish. She LOVED the water even more than I do, if that's possible! She already leans back to float, splashes, kicks, and even tries to put her face under water. I'm looking into finding infant swimming classes for her at a reasonable price.

The Grand Beach Hotel is beautiful - the beach, the pool, all of it. I almost forgot where I was and felt like I was on vacation.

That, combined with just spending time in the sunlight, made me feel a million times better.

I can't wait to hit the water again with my little girl. :-) Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment