Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to (feel) a lot like Christmas

We have had wonderful weather here the past week or so - nights have been in the 30s/40s and daytimes in the 60s.  I may have lived in South Florida for 5.5 years, but you can't take the PA out of the girl!  The cooler weather just rejeuvenates me.  The other day, it was even rainy and dreary out - it felt like a fall day. And if you recall, fall is my favorite season!  We're going to warm up for a couple days, then back to the chiilier temps - I bet Kelly will love that when she comes to visit, LOL!

But this, right now, is my favorite time of the year.  Christmas.  Santa, hot cocoa, baking, etc.  And now that Brooke is getting a little bit bigger, I am SO EXCITED for Christmas this year!

We have a busy weekend planned.  Tomorrow, we're going to do laundry and run some other errands.  Sunday, it's to Penneys for a Christmas photo shoot of our girl and then Bass Pro Shops for free Santa pictures.  I figure, I don't know how Brooke is going to react, but I want the picture, so I might as well get it free instead of paying $30+ when I just want to see how it goes.  Plus, I'm excited for all the craft and everything too!

No comments:

Post a Comment