Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 2!

It's quite a while after my original goal, but I'm finally going to post each day, at least this week - and hopefully more after that.

My diet has been going pretty well this week. I haven't been feeling that great, so I haven't had much of an appetite. I can't hear out of my left ear, and my head is stuffy. Now, it hurts to swallow. It's some kind of weird thing, but I really just want to get some sleep!

Brooke had her Easter pictures taken last night. They turned out so cute! She smiled and waved at the camera. I had a hard time picking out the pictures I wanted, and I can't wait to get them back on March 26!

She's starting to try to figure out to crawl. When she's on her back, she somehow scooches down so she moves in the direction of her feet. Just moments ago, she raised herself up on her hands and knees for just a split second. I don't think it will be long. She's now babbling dadadadada and gagagaga and yayayaya and lalalala...everything but mamamama so far.

Lots more to say, but Brooke decided she's not happy on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment