Wednesday, March 17, 2010

*SIGH*

Brooke and I are both sick. My stuffy head thing that I have has gotten worse - my ears feel like I'm constantly underwater and there's pressure in my sinuses. I think I'm going to call the dr today.

Being sick has worked wonders for my diet. I'm eating my regular meals, just small portions. The past few days, I've only had yogurt for breakfast. Not the healthiest approach, I suppose, but all I can stomach right now. I'm going to call my dr today.

Brooke's cough is coming back AGAIN. It's been happening everytime she starts teething worse. Then, she's diagnosed with Bronchiolitis. This time, she hadn't even stopped the nebulizer treatments. I need it to go away, I hate it when my baby girl is sick :( At least she's going back for her follow-up with the pediatrician today anyway!

Last night I was changing Brooke's diaper, and I started shaking the plastic bag so I could throw it away. She laughed, hysterically, for a good 5 minutes. It was so great to hear, and it's always so much fun to play with her. Who ever thought a WalMart bag could be so funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment