Monday, March 15, 2010

Starting again

So, obviously, I'm not that great at this whole blogging thing. But, I think it could help, so I'm going to give it another shot.

Brooke is getting so big! Last time we weighed her (which was a few weeks ago!), she was about 18 lbs 4 oz. Our scale at home is always a little off. She now sits up completely unsupported....if we sit her there. She hasn't figured out how to get in that position by herself yet. She's (still) teething but none have come through yet. She can support herself for a minute or so on her legs if we hold her to balance, and she loves to bounce when she's standing! She loves food and loves to eat, especially her Gerber Puffs! She drinks from a sippy cup when we're holding it, and she loves to ride in the cart when we're shopping.

We're going to have a big couple of months coming up. My sister-in-law and her family are coming down in early May. Then, right before my birthday, my parents are coming to visit for a long weekend. THEN We're going to PA at the end of July/early August for my best friend's wedding. I'm in the wedding, so we decided to make it our vacation and have Brooke's party up there so some of our families can be there. I'm so excited about the trip!

Brooke's party will be 1st Birthday baby Sesame Street themed. We have the decorations picked out and we know where we'll get the cake from. SUPER EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment