Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday

I haven't posted again for a few days.

My diet seems to be going really well! I can finally tell a difference in how my clothes fit. Not a moment too soon - it's really encouraged me to continue on.

I hate Sallie Mae. Just throwing that out there.

Brooke and I are both feeling so much better. I feel almost completely back to normal, and Brooke is cut down to 3-4 breathing treatments a day. She is allowed to sleep all night now without us getting up to give her a treatment! She's eating normally and, of course, playing constantly.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Friday, I think I'll work a 1/2 day - we have a client coming in the morning to have a will done, so I think I'll leave right after that. Then, Saturday we're planning on taking Brooke to the Miami Seaquarium for their Easter celebration, and the Easter Bunny visits on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment