Thursday, April 1, 2010

Court day

I went to court for two hearing this morning. It was a long morning! I didn't even make it back to the office until 1, now it's lunchtime.

Brooke has been doing great the past week. We're still giving her breathing treatments 4 times a day. I'm almost afraid to stop them yet because the past few times we've stopped them when it seems like she's completely better, it takes about 5-7 days for the bronchiolitis to start up again and she gets worse each time. We're going to give them at least the rest of this week, then we'll take it from there.

It looks like the weather should be nice this weekend, so I'm still hoping to take Brooke to the Seaquarium for her first Easter egg hunt! Obviously she can't participate, but I had a great time taking her to the Seaquarium last time. The other option is to take her to the Miami Metrozoo, but I know I would rather watch the shows at the Seaquarium.

My Grandma was in the hospital for one night earlier this week, went home yesterday, and is being re-admitted today. Hopefully she'll get feeling better and get home soon!

I'm hoping to figure out how to put pictures in here this weekend. My blog looks so bland compared to others I've seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment