Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weight Loss and Fun!

My first real weight loss update!!

Weight loss this week: -4.5 lbs!
Total weight loss: -4.5 lbs

I am so excited that Weight Watchers is working!  And this is just counting the points for everything I eat - I haven't started working out yet.  I think it's more manageable if you change one thing at a time - so for now, I'll continue trying to work on what I'm eating for another few weeks before I start trying to focus on the exercise. 

Yesterday, Jim was off so we took Brooke to Busy Bee Kidz for open play.  This is an indoor playground that I've taken her to before.  We all had a blast, and we're talking about doing Brooke's birthday there.  We're still not sure if we're going to have a party with one of their party packages, or just invite 4-5 of her friends to go play for a couple of hours.  If we do the latter, I don't think we're allowed to take a cake or anything.  But, we would do a cake for her at home anyway, and I don't think a group of 2 year olds know (yet!) that there is supposed to be a cake!

The only thing we've decided on for sure is that we're bringing Misha's cupcakes to school on her birthday.  If you've never had Misha's (they're a Miami thing), you HAVE to try them.  They are, by far, the best cupcakes I've ever had.  I just had one yesterday, as a matter of fact - red velvet cake with chocolate chips and butter cream icing.  OMGeeee...TO DIE FOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment