Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Eventful

This week is quite an eventful one!

Monday, I had a trial in a case which I spent almost a week focusing solely on preparations for!  It went well, and I am thankful that it is over and that we were successful for our client!

My parents are here this week, which is always so much fun!  They got here about 2 pm on Sunday.  Brooke warmed up to them quickly and waved bye bye to me as I left for work Monday and she stayed with them. She came to daycare yesterday and is home the rest of the week!  I can tell they are having fun with her, even if Brooke refuses to say Ma-maw!  They cannot get over how smart my girl is....just since they've been here, she's learned to say toes, thank you (dannnnd uuuu), and she's learned where her legs, hands, and fingers are!

Last night Brooke tried on her costume for my parents (pictures coming soon!).  She holds her pumpkin out when we say "trick or treat!" so I think Halloween will be a blast this year!

Friday, we have Brooke's 15 month appointment...I am anxious to see how big she has gotten and am praying that her ear infections are cleared (I am not sure because she's still playing with her ears when tired)....  Then, we're going to head out for dinner and come to Harvest Night at the daycare.  Basically, the kids go trick-or-treating from room to room to get candy and play games.  Jim and I are looking for costumes because they encourage parents to dress up as well!

Then, either Saturday or Sunday, we plan to take Brooke to the Monster Splash at the Seaquarium...which is going to be such a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment