Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's official!

Brooke is officially pulling herself up to standing! Last night, she pulled herself up to her activity table, the TV stand, and she's been pulling herself up in the crib. I have pictures at home I'll try to post soon.

She LOVES to walk while holding my fingers - and she moves her feet like she's walking while she's standing at her activity table. I think cruising (and walking) is right around the corner!

Tonight, I'm going to order my new (smart)phone and I am excited! I was going to go with the HTC EVO 4G, but it's a little out of my price range with birthdays and vacation coming up, plus 4G isn't even available everywhere yet - so I think I am going to go with the HTC Hero with Google. It's an Android phone, so I'll be able to download lots of fun apps. I am most excited to find some kind of traffic or GPS app - yesterday, it took forever to get home thanks to an accident on I-75, so I'll be glad to be able to avoid those situations!

1 comment:

  1. That's great Lindsay! I'm glad Brooke is standing now! It's a lot more fun when they do that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete