Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend...

This time last year, I had a dr. appointment - my last one before Brooke was born. There weren't many changes - I got some ultrasound pictures of our squished girl (we didn't know just how squished until she was born!) and I was starting to "soften" - not what I wanted to hear mere days before my induction!


Today, a whole year later, we took Brooke to get her one-year pictures done. They didn't turn out - the Penneys we normally go to said they didn't "have time" for her two outfits because they were running late - I left and scheduled an appointment at a different Penneys for tomorrow because I refuse to feel rushed for photos of my girl's first Birthday.


Since I was looking forward to pics today though, here's a recent one to hold us over:



My girl just woke from her early nap, so it's time for her to have a late lunch. Pictures are rescheduled tomorrow, before we head to Pembroke Pines for a birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment