Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7

There really is no special reason for posting today, other than I am super bored.


Jim and I get told all the time that Brooke looks like a Gerber baby, so I decided to enter her in a Gerber Generation contest on http://www.gerber.com/. Her picture is there now, but it's not open for voting quite yet. It had to be a recent picture, so I chose this one:



It's one of my current favorites of her - I love the look on her face!

I know I've said it about a million times, but I cannot wait for my vacation. Jim and I haven't really been out since before the baby was born, and we have a couple of "dates" planned during our trip. On Saturday, July 31, we're going to go out to dinner and go to a concert - one of our favorite bands, the Clarks, is doing a concert while we're there! Then the following Saturday is my best friend's wedding.

I'm excited for these outings - we definitely need them. Not only don't we have any alone time, most weeks we barely get to see each other, depending on Jim's work schedule. It's rough, and I feel like we need this time together....

No comments:

Post a Comment