Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big plans

It's almost Thanksgiving vacation for me (yay!) and I have big plans for the rest of this year:

- Birthday party;
- Santa's Enchanted Forest;
- Jungle Island;
- Christmas light sight-seeing;
- Making "Santa pillows" for my living room (so cute - I'll post pics when I'm done);
- Decorating for Christmas;
- Cooking and baking;
- Shopping;
- Getting together with friends;
- Scrapbooking;
- Introducing the potty to a certain little girl who now constantly removes her own diaper.

Right now, it's seeming like there's not going to be enough time for all of this - but I want my girl to have the holidays jam-packed with fun.

I still haven't been feeling well, so I went to the Minute Clinic at CVS last night (bad wife to a Walgreens employee?  Maybe.  But the CVS clinic is closer). Turns out I now have a double ear infection.  Big surprise there, huh?  I started my antibiotic last night, as well as Mucinex, and I"m hoping it moves out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment