Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jolly Ranchers

I love Jolly Ranchers.  More than I should.  I can't eat just one - the colors and fruity flavors draw me closer like magnet.  Yes, sometimes they get sticky, but the provide more joy than sorrow.

Life is like jolly ranchers.  It should be filled with color and flavors and FUN that draws us in.  And sometimes, it gets sticky.

The color and flavor in my life?  My family.  We had a great weekend, despite the lingering illness and medicine schedule.  Saturday we walked to the Greek festival for some more than delicious food and fun.  Brooke loved the music and dancing.  Sunday was all about family time at home.

The sticky in my life?  Being far away from family (insert big pout here), not being able to make plans with friends due to the lingering illness and medicine schedule.

I am so looking forward to my vacation next week and diving into another big bag of jolly ranchers ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment