Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Days!

We have been LOVING the weather this weekend.  We're talking highs of 65-70 and sunny.  Perfect fall days, and perfect for long pants and long sleeves! 

Yesterday, we were getting ready to run errands and I said to Brooke, are you ready to go bye bye?  She went and got my shoes and put them on my feet.  Then she was running around yelling "all day (fall day)!"

We went to the Golden Corral for lunch, then we went to The Falls, where we did some shopping and got Brooke's haircut.  After doing our grocery shopping, we finally headed home. 

Brooke was up early today due to the time change.  Like, ready to get up at 6:45 am (which is really 7:45 am according to her internal clock).  She woke up with a cough, runny nose, and slight fever, so that's what we're battling here.  I'm hoping to get through this (teething? cold?) with no ear infection and in just a couple of days!  She was down for her nap at 11:30, so now I need to get busy cleaning and showering....I had a few more places to run after she wakes up if she feels up to it, or when Jim gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment