Monday, November 29, 2010

Wonderful week

Brooke and I had a wonderful vacation.

As you know from my last post, sent via text message (I love that!), Brooke peed in the potty!  We bought her potty Wednesday night, and she constantly asked to sit on it Thursday and Friday and read her books, drink her bottles, etc.  Sometimes I would take the diaper off, sometimes I would leave it on.  Saturday morning, I asked if she wanted to sit on it right after she got out of bed, and she said yes.  We read a book, and when stood, I saw she had peed! Sunday night when it was time to get ready for bed, I asked if she had to pee - she said yes, I put her on the potty and she peed again!  Then this morning, I put her on right before breakfast, and she peed again.  I am not pushing it - just trying it a few times a day - but it doesn't seem like it will be that hard, she seems to really prefer the potty since she already asks us to change her as soon as she pees anyway.  I'm so proud ;-)

Today, I'm back at work.....for 3 weeks.  Our office closes 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years, and I am so excited!  There's a lot to look forward to over the next month :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment