Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

I <3 payday.  I'm just sayin'.

Brooke is doing better.  We had a little vomiting incident in the daycare parking lot yesterday, but my car is now scrubbed and fresh smelling again.  Her congestion is much much less.  She's done with the oral steroid and continuing the antibiotic and nebulizer treatments.

Her new thing is singing...it's too cute.  I would get a video, but she clams up when she sees anyone but Jim and I are paying attention.  She asks for "ABC's" and sings A-B-B-B....L-M-N-up (when it's time).  She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - she sings the "How I wonder what you are" and "up above hiiggghh" and she just started trying to get out "like a diamond in the sky" even though that line is mostly just moving her lips.  She does Itsy Bitsy Spider and does the "ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah...." in the Lemon Drop and Gumdrop song (I don't know the real title --- you know, if all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops.....)

In just 4 months, we will be leaving after work for Disney World! I am super excited ;-)  The hotel is booked, we are going to purchase the tickets in February, and we already have meal reservations with the characters (breakfast at Chef Mickey's and dinner at the Crystal Palace with Pooh and Friends).

1 comment:

  1. I find nothing cuter than a little one singing. :)

    I think I'm somehow going to stow away with you to go to Disney. lol

    ReplyDelete