Monday, January 31, 2011

Bucket List update...and more

I know I've been lagging on my Bucket List - so here's a preview of what's to come:

Weight loss updates - it's not going so well.  In fact, it's going terrible.  But I am committed to this, so I'll post the embarrassing truth...one of these days.
Recipe updates - I know that I still owe you that Mac n cheese recipe, and I never got to make the so-simple dinner * See below.  Yesterday, I did make some delicious Whoopie Pies though.
Making a difference - I'm going to do something special for heart month starting tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that - just hammering out the details.

Last week, my new recipe was going to be a roast dinner called "So Simple Supper."  But, the bottom of my roast (that I had bought the day before!) was green.  So we returned it and had chicken patties.  I'm doing 2 new recipes this week to make up for it.

We had a great weekend - Saturday, we walked around Sunset Place and just enjoyed the lovely weather.  We grabbed some dinner and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Sunday, Brooke couldn't wait to get out of the house - so she had to settle for grocery shopping, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment